Heart Space #46: Decisions and Decisions.
These few days required me to make decisions with regards to the balancing of my work and personal life. The outcomes of any decision will not only affect me, but my family as well. Here are the choices:
1. Continue, and proceed to Bahamas with my family
The upside of this is that the family will be together, yet can earn the bonuses that are due in April. The downside of it, however, is that should my wife be pregnant, arrangement has to be made for her to come back Singapore first, maybe even without me; for the project is 9 months and I do not wish her to give birth in Bahamas. How about the gyane support down in Bahamas, and also the amount of Faith stuff that we have to bring.... to last 9 months... amazing.
2. Move on to a new job
Upside, is I will get to stay in Singapore more regularly, and hopefully get an huge increment in the process.
The downside, is that there is absolutely no news after the interview despite having an excellent interview according to the interviewer. I hope news come soon, as I would want to give ample notice to IDAi should I decide not to go to Bahamas.
3. Join NCS back
Upside is that it's definitely local based job, which means I will be Singapore all the time. Did I mentioned an alright increment? That would give me no worries about the family and the pregnancy should it happen.
Downside of it, is that I will be going back to project delivery and also to an ex-company. How many of us did that? I am not sure.
Decisions decisions... so far, it's 2, then 1, then 3... For some reasons, didn't feel very compel to take option 3 even though it seems as best... Who knows, I might just do that
These few days required me to make decisions with regards to the balancing of my work and personal life. The outcomes of any decision will not only affect me, but my family as well. Here are the choices:
1. Continue, and proceed to Bahamas with my family
The upside of this is that the family will be together, yet can earn the bonuses that are due in April. The downside of it, however, is that should my wife be pregnant, arrangement has to be made for her to come back Singapore first, maybe even without me; for the project is 9 months and I do not wish her to give birth in Bahamas. How about the gyane support down in Bahamas, and also the amount of Faith stuff that we have to bring.... to last 9 months... amazing.
2. Move on to a new job
Upside, is I will get to stay in Singapore more regularly, and hopefully get an huge increment in the process.
The downside, is that there is absolutely no news after the interview despite having an excellent interview according to the interviewer. I hope news come soon, as I would want to give ample notice to IDAi should I decide not to go to Bahamas.
3. Join NCS back
Upside is that it's definitely local based job, which means I will be Singapore all the time. Did I mentioned an alright increment? That would give me no worries about the family and the pregnancy should it happen.
Downside of it, is that I will be going back to project delivery and also to an ex-company. How many of us did that? I am not sure.
Decisions decisions... so far, it's 2, then 1, then 3... For some reasons, didn't feel very compel to take option 3 even though it seems as best... Who knows, I might just do that


No comments:
Post a Comment