
Heart Space #5 : What A Busy Weekend
It was really a busy weekend for me. After several long days of work, last weekend boasted no rest. On Saturday, I have a nephew's 1st birthday, followed by a wedding on Sunday. This wedding, I had to be a "Brother" and a part time photographer for him, and of course being a Brother, means more driving around, waking early and running around.
Somehow I managed to survive the weekend, only to my dismay that a function is turned off on my camera, and well, the birthday bash pictures are heavily compromised. :( Luckily the wedding photos are not that bad, just a wee bit too dark. I borrowed a flash, and well, there was no way I can make it work harder... *time to get some more gadgets*.
It was really a busy weekend for me. After several long days of work, last weekend boasted no rest. On Saturday, I have a nephew's 1st birthday, followed by a wedding on Sunday. This wedding, I had to be a "Brother" and a part time photographer for him, and of course being a Brother, means more driving around, waking early and running around.
Somehow I managed to survive the weekend, only to my dismay that a function is turned off on my camera, and well, the birthday bash pictures are heavily compromised. :( Luckily the wedding photos are not that bad, just a wee bit too dark. I borrowed a flash, and well, there was no way I can make it work harder... *time to get some more gadgets*.


No comments:
Post a Comment